Dr. Michio Kaku on Finding an Alternative Source For Nuclear Power.
- Moma - Four Tet
- No Face - Karin Dreijer Andersson
- G Song - Terry Riley
- Nightcrawler - Nosaj Thing
- Berceuse - John Roberts
- Penny Sparkle - Blonde Redhead
- Bird On A Wire - Pantha Du Prince
- In Here The World Begins - Broadcast
- Drip - Liars/Blonde Redhead
- Curve - Deerhunter
- Stalagmite - Stalactite
- Castles In The Grave - John Maus
- Bamboo House - David Sylvain/Ryuichi Sakamoto
- Song Seven - Interpol
WE ARE THE WORKS IN PROGRESS is a 14-song benefit album to support Japan and it’s ongoing efforts to heal post-tsunami.
Compiled and organized by Blonde Redhead, the album will be available digitally on February 7th. It will be the debut release on the Asa Wa Kuru label, which was started by the band. It is Japanese for “Morning Will Come”.